Saturday, January 4, 2014

Spotlight on SRT Videos--#1


I really haven't dabbled in video production and when I went out to the internet, I found that there were already several wonderful 'How-To' YouTube videos in regard to learning how to do Split Ring Tatting technique.   So I decided not to 'reinvent the wheel' and try to produce my own video. 

So I am going to start a series of pointing to YouTube videos that teach how to Split Ring Tat.

The first one that I am highlighting is done by Mark Meyers who is also known as 'Tatman'. 
Mark has written several tatting books and is well known for his wonderful cartoon illustrations relating to tatting and bobbin lacing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvcWi12RRNY

This video is 3 minutes, 3 seconds long and utilizes the 'dead-spider' method of creating the second portion of the split ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment