Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Website is fixed

Hello all,

Just an update that I FINALLY got around to asking my husband (a computer genius!--hopefully he will read this and continue to help me with my computer woes!) to look at my website issues.  You all were saying that you got a blank page.  So I tried out 3 different web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Google Chrome) to see what I got when I put in my website address.  On the latter two I got a blank screen.  On Internet Explorer, I had the option to go to another screen page that did let me in, and was how I was able to get content onto my webpage recently.  The husband-genius figured out that Google had changed how it handles things and thus he was able to figure out a fix. 

Sooooo....this all means that you can go to my website  www.TheShuttleSmith.com   and check out:
  • The latest Free Split Ring Tatting Pattern
  • 'Lace Handkerchief Origami'---a tutorial on how to fold a lace hanky so that all the lace will show.
Sincerely,
Karen Bovard
The ShuttleSmith
Omaha, Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment