Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This Blog Site is Going Away--don't panic yet!

I am going to be phasing out this blog site in favor of one site where I can have my website and blog in one place.

I am NOT stopping to blog! I am merely consolodating my information into one place.  This new approach to blogging will allow me to more easily post patterns and PDF files of techniques in one spot.  My wonderful husband set me up with a website and says that I have unlimited space....so I intend to fill it up with interesting tatting-related information/resources that I have tucked away in my files from years of creating handouts and patterns in my teaching past.

Right now I am 'double-posting' to both sites (this blogspot and my website:  www.TheShuttleSmith.com)

I have tried to consider a timeline in which I want to make this transition....I was thinking that by the end of 2014 would be an appropriate timeframe and I would discontinue using this blog. 

So, beat the crowd and update your link to The ShuttleSmith at:  www.TheShuttleSmith.com   I promise you won't miss anything!

In anticipation of this, I have transferred alot of the blog data from this site to my website as 'pages' under Previous Blog Postings on my homepage menu.  (I did not copy/transfer any non-informational material--only the 'good' stuff that has a bit of merit).

No comments:

Post a Comment