Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Historical SRT Patterns now available

I finally got around to figuring out how to add PDF files to my website pages!!!
 
I now have 3 Illustrated Pattern PDFs posted on this website
 
14 #1
Book #14, Pattern 1
 
14 #2
Book #14, Pattern 2
 
14 #3
Book #14, Pattern 3
 
 
Go to my website:  www.TheShuttleSmith.com

Then go to: Anne Orr Historical Split Ring Tatting Patterns on my homepage menu.

Then click on the subpage: The ShuttleSmith Illustrated Historical SRT Patterns.

I did not ‘design’ these patterns. They are historical patterns by the Anne Orr Studio that I consider the ‘missing links’ between the introduction of the technique of Split Ring Tatting Technique and the actual usage of the technique in actual patterns.

I have worked the patterns, making minor revisions, and then created a modern illustrated pattern. The original written patterns can be seen on my webpage under: Split Ring History on my homepage menu.

I will continue to add more of these historical patterns in the future. Watch here for announcements

No comments:

Post a Comment