Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Needlework & Lacemaking Kits For Sale

This last weekend, I took inventory of Needlework & Lacemaking Kits that I have leftover from my years (1998-2006) teaching on the national needlework show series.  I think it is time to find homes for some of my babies.  This is no coincidence that this occurs after helping the brother of a deceased tatting friend go through her "craft room" stuff.  I realized that A. You can't take it with you & B. That all your stuff can be a burden to the people who inherit it. 

So I am offering for sale, leftover kits in various artforms: Carrickmacross Lace, Romanian Point Lace, Filet Lace, Smocking, Ribbon Work, & several fun, interesting embroidery forms.

Go to:   www.TheShuttleSmith.com

Go to:  "NEEDLEWORK KITS FOR SALE"  under the "BOOKS FOR SALE" tab.

There is more information on the webpage.

Questions:  email me direct at   k.bovard@yahoo.com   or   TheShuttleSmith@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment