Sunday, January 17, 2021

The ShuttleSmith official website is back up & running

 My website: www.TheShuttleSmith.com is now back up and running!!!!

I'm not sure how long it has been down, but that is impertinent now.

I have many blog posts ready to publish in draft-form and will strive to periodically publish at least one per week.

I have chosen to keep my website going, in addition to this blogsite and FB page for TheShuttleSmith Tatting because I have ALOT of tatting related data archived on my website.
I've been told that my website format not very easy to use, but I'm not sure what I can do about that. I probably should hire a social media influencer, but am not sure how to go about that either.

For now, I think you will find that there is alot of information on my website if you only take the time to try to rummage throught it.

No comments:

Post a Comment