Monday, March 16, 2020

I'M READY TO BE QUARENTINED!!!

Anchor Cordonnet 20--My favorite thread of all time!

Manuella 20 solids (missing black & grey that are being tested for a project)

Inner basket:  DMC Cordonnet & Cebelia 20.  Bottom right: Manuella 20, variegated (my favorite thread to tat crosses and baby socks).  Left: Olympus & Altin Basak in various sizes.

LizBeth 20

Left: Old Handy Hands LBH thread.  Right: Perle Cotton (I think)

Size 10 collection from various manufacturers

I have been taking inventory of my thread stash & have a bunch of patterns ready, HOPING that I will get quarantined! However, it is just wishful thinking that I would get two weeks to tat. I work full-time in healthcare and in healthcare it’s like “…we ride at dawn, bitches!”. There is no ‘working from home’, at least not for those of us actively providing technical services. I am the lead of two clinical (think diagnostic) specialized laboratories at the Nebraska Medical Center. My main, active job is as an Electron Microscopy Technologist working with human kidney & muscle specimens with the end goal to get to the proper disease diagnosis which then leads to the proper treatment for the patient.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry....you will not be working from home. Our clinic on the other hand is closed. So I will be at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thread is not going to be used right now! Good to be organized though.

    ReplyDelete