Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Antique Thread/Spool Cabinets Found Recently






I just thought I would share some thread antique thread cabinets that I found in an antique store in my hometown of Wisner, Nebraska (population ca. 1200 people).  I was passing through town recently to or from visiting my family/parents and stopped in to find these beauties.  The local antique dealer has a great gig going on because many of the locals (mostly farmers) let him go into their homes and barns to 'pick' (think 'cherry-pick') their antiques. My own family is one of them that 'invited' him into our lives to rid of us of our 'junk' that he turns into 'antiques'.


I haven't bought one yet. I'm still waiting for the perfect one from a thread company that I know and love.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, those cabinets are lovely, but I can see you waiting for the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete