Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tatted Denim Shirt Embellishments

DnmShrt2DnmShrt8
DnmShrt6
This pattern was published in The Tatter’s Treasure Chest, edited by Mary Carolyn Waldrep, Dover Publications, NY, 1990. This was an out-of-copyright pattern republished by Dover Publications from a J. & P. Coats Tatting publication. The pattern can be found on page 78-79 of The Tatter’s Treasure Chest.



While updating/cleaning up my website recently, I realized that I had only posted two of the variations of patterns that I had done for my ‘Tatting Embellished Denim Shirt’. So, in several postings, I will continue to share my variations of a classic pattern (seen in the bottom photo) that I used to embellish a denim shirt.

Not counting the original pattern (used along the button placket--bottom picture) I created 5 different variations. Look for them in upcoming blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment