Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My new book (MORE Fun with SRTatting) is now available!!!

As of now, my new book  MORE Fun with Split Ring Tatting  is available for purchase.



Go to:  www.TheShuttleSmith.com    


Price is $25.00---I will pay postage to USA addresses. 

Buy both my old and new books for $40.00 (save $10).

Payment is through PayPal--an easy and safe way to make payments.

International buyers add ca. $8.00 for shipping.  Email me at:  TheShuttleSmith@gmail.com and I will send you an PayPal invoice.

For this price you get a 63 page book that features at least 45 patterns and over 400 illustrations types in full color.

All patterns are illustrated so you don't have to understand English to enjoy/work the patterns.

There is a chapter in the back as to how to use and work the patterns in Needle Tatting Technique.

As both the author and the publisher, purchasing the book direct from me is greatly appreciated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment